Please see our affiliate notice, located on the sidebar. Thank you for supporting Scratch Made Food! & DIY Homemade Household!

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Encouraging Hearts and Home 11.19.2020

Amazing Cranberry Apple Pie, Honey Whipped Cream, Gingerbread Pear Muffins, and Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole are this week's featured posts. 

Hello and Welcome!

While I am feeling better (about 50%) this cold is still in charge...I have managed to get a few of the highlighted recipes from the last two weeks, up and running, with posting dates scheduled. With a couple of the recipes still waiting to be written up. Since I am running behind in recipe writing, I thought I would share a bit about this fun topic.

Are you a Yellowstone fan? Where we live in Montana, the Yellowstone television series is filmed in and around the valley. My husband and I want to (someday) watch it, hoping we can identify all the different places used in the filming process. Currently, we do not subscribe to Paramount Network. But I did get to be involved with Yellowstone at my seasonal job...

My employer ABC Acres partnered with Yellowstone Productions to make RIP'S Huckleberry Heat. And I got to be part of the cooking process! You can see the ABC Acres Facebook post here. But I thought I would share some of the photos also...those peppers are beautiful and hot! And yes, the huckleberries do grow wild around here. 

I have enjoyed my time at ABC Acres, learning a lot along the way. Proof that no matter how long you have been cooking, there is always something new to learn!
My brush with Yellowstone fame! I made RIP'S Huckleberry Heat!
In the kitchen at ABC Acres, busy making RIP'S Huckleberry Heat, hot sauce!

#yellowstonetvshow

And now, for This Week's Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!

 

Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let's shine a positive light!

The post with the most views from last week:

A few of my favorites from last week are:

Honey Whipped Cream, One of my favorites this week at Encouraging Hearts and Home, link-up your creations, right here at Scratch Made Food! & DIY Homemade Household!

Honey Whipped Cream. This caught my eye right away, as time goes on, I use honey more and more in cooking and baking. 

Gingerbread Pear Muffins, One of my favorites this week at Encouraging Hearts and Home, link-up your creations, right here at Scratch Made Food! & DIY Homemade Household!


Gingerbread Pear Muffins. These will be made, soon! All my favorites in one muffin, whole wheat, warm spices, and pear pieces. 

Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole, One of my favorites this week at Encouraging Hearts and Home, link-up your creations, right here at Scratch Made Food! & DIY Homemade Household!


Keto Chicken Broccoli Casserole. While we are not necessarily a keto plan family, good food is good food! And this looks like good food!

Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:

  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host's blog.
  • Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love--that's what a blog hop is all about!
  • Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
  • Join us every Thursday!
  • If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
shared with 

you are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Would you like to comment?

Comments always appreciated, at Scratch Made Food! Thank you for stopping by!