Please see our affiliate notice, located on the sidebar. Thank you for supporting Scratch Made Food! & DIY Homemade Household!

Friday, November 3, 2023

Weekend Traffic Jam Reboot 11.03.2023

Welcome to another great weekend, and what better way to enjoy it in full than a visit to Weekend Traffic Jam Reboot! What makes this link-up special is that we encourage you to link up your current posts and great ideas, but also the great stuff in your archives! Yes, that's right, older posts are encouraged!




Did I hear that correctly?

Wait, did you say, older posts are welcome too? Yep, lets give those older (and STILL great!) posts some recognition and respect. Because let's be honest, last month's or even last year's creative work is still great work, simply buried...so bring it out and share it here! We look forward to seeing all your great projects, ideas, recipes, and any family friendly blog post you wish to share. 


Weekend Traffic Jam Reboot is currently shared over three blogs, here at Scratch Made Food! & DIY Homemade Household along with Marsha in the Middle and Boondock Ramblings. We are looking for additional Co-Hosts to share in the fun! If you think this would be fun, and a good fit for you, drop an email and someone will get back with you!


My week in a quick lookback, and recap...

It's been a bit quiet around here. East Texas is in a cold snap and the control panel went out on our heater! So we are keeping it going with a small space heater and baking as much of our food as possible. But I will be honest, I prefer the hotter weather this time of year!

What's up next, on our property? Because are you ever really done?...

We are still waiting for the final leg of the electricity to connect the shop to the service panel. Since we live in a tiny house, the shop is where I will have a washer and dryer. Honestly I do not believe I am actually saying this, but I can't wait to have a washer and dryer to use! Oh my, the things that make one happy!

If you would like to know why we are building a tiny house homesite here in East Texas, you can read about it here...

In case you missed it, here are some of our favorite posts from Scratch Made Food & DIY Homemade Household

Now that November has rolled around, it is time to think about gifts for the holidays. Around here we go for a lot of homemade gifts, so today I am sharing great ideas for gift baskets as well as single food or kitchen made gifts that you will be proud to give to love ones. 




And now, let's take a look at the most viewed post, along with posts that caught my eye, from last week's Weekend Traffic Jam Reboot!

Most viewed: 

A Little Vignette @thriftingwonderland! 


And these:







And now on to the Link-up! THANKS to all that share and visit, Weekend Traffic Jam Reboot wouldn't work without you! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Would you like to comment?

  1. I really enjoy visiting linkys. I am introduced to some new bloggers and enjoy sharing my posts too. Thank you for hosting and thank you for the feature of my mashed potatoes and vegan gravy this week. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judee, me as well, thanks for sharing, I love seeing your posts when I visit!

      Delete
  2. I have so many posts to catch up on. Thank you for linking to your past posts as well so I can catch up with them. I hope temps have warmed up for you all today.. We are moving into colder weather and that will be the norm for the next few months. We have lit our woodstove already this past week and will congtinue to do so I'm sure. Sorry for not commenting lately! This week was extremely busy and I spread myself too thin with online commitments. I'm going to back away from some of those soon so I can catch up on blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate it. Here as well, but for us it is rain and hail...

      Delete
  3. Melynda,
    Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
    Thanks again for hosting this wonderful party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it I truly appreciate it!! I hope you have a great week!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie you are so welcome. Sending blessings your way for one and all.

      Delete

Comments always appreciated, at Scratch Made Food! Please be aware comments with sales links will be deleted. Thank you for stopping by!