Please see our affiliate notice, located on the sidebar. Thank you for supporting Scratch Made Food! & DIY Homemade Household!

Monday, December 11, 2023

Welcome to the Senior Salon Pit Stop #291!

Welcome! The Senior Salon Pit Stop is now open! We invite you to come and take a look at all the wonderful recipes, ideas, articles and printable lists and planners being shared at SSPS #291! Because I can guarantee that you will be pleasantly surprised, at all the good stuff you are going to find…so I invite you to come and take a look. 

 

Hello and welcome to this week’s Senior Salon Pit Stop

This is one event that includes great informational posts for everyone to enjoy, as well as a welcoming platform for bloggers to share their content. And with so many family friendly posts being shared, I know you will find something new to inspire you, teach you or simply entertain you! Personally I am always looking for a new recipe or another do-it-yourself household idea, as well as anything outdoors-y for my own family! I can hardly wait to see what you are going to share with us all, this week.

Part of the fun, is seeing what's new! Or share an older post needing a bit of attention! All family friendly posts are welcome.

It is always interesting as well as informative to see what everyone is up to and what they have been working on. Do remember to visit one post for each post that you share, before you leave. Your visit will definitely make someone’s day brighter and isn’t that the best part of any link-up, or blog hop gathering, getting to know one another? So let’s get started by meeting the crew! And if you are a blogger, we would love to have you join us as a crew member…

However...

***I do have one small favor to ask, please drop a comment telling me your posting/link-up numbers so that I can come and visit your posts and say hello. Thank you for being such a valuable part of SSPS!


Come and meet your Senior Salon Pit Stop Crew.



Places to connect with Julie:

Bloghttps://kalungigroup.com/
 
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/kalungigroup/
 
Places to connect with Esme:
 
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/EsmeSalon/boards/
 
Places to connect with Estelle:

Places to connect with Maria:
Places to connect with Melynda:


Come and join the fun, we are looking for Co-hosts! How about you?


Leave a comment with any of our Co-Hosts or send any of us an email. We will get right back with you! Thanks for supporting SSPS, we look forward you being part of the team. 


And of special interest to all bloggers, I invite you to take a look at my Link-up and Blog Hop page, filled with a seven day list of more link parties to share your creations with! Show the world your own personal creativity and what you do!


My favorites features from last week's Senior Salon Pit Stop!

These three recipes/topics caught my eye last week! I invite you to stop by each post and take a look. Thank you one and all for being a part of SSPS!


Dad's Famous Home Made Meatballs @perfectlyimperfectlifewithlyndsey



And offerings Scratch Made Food! & DIY Homemade Household!

Before you go to enjoy SSPS #291, I invite you to take a look at these ideas and recipes that are some of our favorites…

But first this message:

Please note that this is our last link up for the month of December 2023, so that you (and all of us!) can concentrate on the holiday celebrations, be ready in time, and enjoy them in full! 
We will return in the new year with our first Senior Salon Pit Stop of 2024 (Yikes, can you believe it!) on Monday January 8th! We hope you can join us then and wish you all a very happy holidays with your families! Thank you one and all for joining us each week, sharing with us each week and being a part of the Senior Salon Pit Stop fun!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Scratch Made Food!, each and everyone of you have made my year, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 



And now, on to the link up! 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Would you like to comment?

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my post on managing overwhelm. I hope your readers will enjoy the tips there! :) @photoandstorytreasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melynda,
    My Link Ups for this week are Numbers 79. 80 and 81!
    Thanks again for hosting this charming party!! I truly appreciate the time and effort that goes into it! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, thank you so much for your continued sharing with us here at SSPS! May you all have a wonderful and loving Christmas celebration!

      Delete
  3. I appreciate you hosting us and sharing your favorite posts from the previous week. I'm heading over now to read "Five Quick Ways to Manage Overwhelm." My husband and I both got covid last week so I've been feeling overwhelmed. I'm Link #40 this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, get well as soon as possible, we each in our blended household got all three variants like stair steps about 3 years ago when it first reared it's powerful head. Thank you for sharing with us at SSPS, and I wish a healthy and happy Christmas for you and yours.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your well-deserved holiday and have a Blessed New Year! I make a different Buche de Noel each year, and my white chocolate Snowy White Buche de Noel (with cookie buttercream) is #96 ~ My oldest grandson has to have my homemade Peppermint Marshmallows each year, and those are #97. I made these 3-D Sugar Plums (almond shortbread) as "fillers" for my cookie baskets ~ #98. A molded Chocolate Orange Pave (mousse) with edible glitter is #99. I've made this Butterscotch Gingerbread for over 40 years (#100) ~ and finally a fun Santa Claus bread to make with frozen bread dough (#101).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, thank you so much for sharing with us at SSPS, I can't wait to visit your links, everything sounds great! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting! I hope you and your family have a very wonderful and merry Christmas. Linking up as #15 today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, thank you for sharing with us here at SSPS! May Christmas blessing fill your home this year!

      Delete

Comments always appreciated, at Scratch Made Food! Please be aware comments with sales links will be deleted. Thank you for stopping by!